- Bicycle tour
- Active and outdoor
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Saigon Visit the infamous Cu Chi Tunnels by bike and explore bustling Saigon on foot
- Cycle the Mekong Delta Boats and bikes along the mighty Mekong
- Phnom Penh Explore Cambodia's enigmatic capital. Visit the emotive Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Kompong Thom 100's of preAngkorian temples at Sambor Prei Kuk
Join us on this classic cycle journey through the cities and rural landscapes of Vietnam and Cambodia. Ride past paddy fields and orchards to remote villages where we experience the warm hospitality of local families. Cycle into the jungle to explore the ancient temple city of Angkor and swap bikes for traditional boats to cruise the mighty Mekong River. Peddle quiet backroads - Get closer to the locals on rides through the Mekong Delta and beyond Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh - Explore the contrasts of two fascinating cities Temples of Angkor - Pedal through the jungle and discover the wonderful temple cities
Day 1 : Join trip Ho Chi Minh City; afternoon orientation walk
Day 2 : Visit the Cu Chi tunnels, cycling around the countryside
Day 3 : Bike to the Mekong Delta then boat trip to islands
Day 4 : Cycle and drive via Vinh Long to Can Tho
Day 5 : Cruise the floating markets and explore villages
Day 6 : Drive and cycle to Chau Doc
Day 7 : Speedboat to Phnom Penh; afternoon city tour
Day 8 : Morning cycle; visit Tuol Sleng and the 'Killing Fields'
Day 9 : Cycle along Mekong River then drive to Kampong Thom
Day 10 : Early cycle to Sambor Prei Kuk temple; drive to Siem Reap
Day 11 : Sunrise visit to Angkor Wat, cycle to Banteay Srei
Day 12 : Cycle to Angkor Thom
Day 13 : Trip ends Siem Reap
- 12 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Huong Sen Annex Hotel (2 nights)
- Ben Tre Riverside Hotel (1 night)
- Fortuneland Hotel (2 nights)
- Chau Pho Hotel (1 night)
- Home Chic Hotel (2 nights)
- Glorious Hotel (1 night)
- Angkor Panoramic Boutique Hotel (3 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide
- Local Guide(s)
- Bike Mechanic
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle Vietnam and Cambodia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 125 today.
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle Vietnam and Cambodia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 December 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycle Vietnam and Cambodia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle Vietnam and Cambodia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.