- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Halong Bay Overnight cruise through one of South East Asia's most beautiful landscapes
- Cycle the Central Highlands Explore Vietnam's lush hill country and cycle over the Hon Giao Pass
- Saigon Cycle out to the Cu Chi Tunnels and explore the Mekong Delta
- Beaches of Nha Trang Relaxing boat trip with chance to swim and snorkel
Day 1 : Join trip Saigon; afternoon orientation tour
Day 2 : Cycle to Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 3 : Drive to Mekong Delta then cycle backroads to Cai Be
Day 4 : Exploring Vietnam’s Central Highlands
Day 5 : Cycle over Hon Giao Pass then drive to Nha Trang
Day 6 : Boat trip to tropical islands
Day 7 : Cycle and drive from Nha Trang to Quy Nhon
Day 8 : Pedal over the Thi Nai sea bridge; drive to Hoi An
Day 9 : Morning walking tour of Hoi An; free afternoon
Day 10 : Cycle and drive to Hue via the Hai Van pass
Day 11 : Cycling around Hue then overnight train to Hanoi
Day 12 : Arrive in Hanoi; Drive to Halong bay for overnight cruise
Day 13 : Morning cruise then drive to Hanoi then city tour
Day 14 : Trip ends Hanoi
- 13 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Huong Sen Annex Hotel (3 nights)
- Dalat Plaza Hotel (1 night)
- Tran Vien Dong Hotel (2 nights)
- Seagull Hotel (1 night)
- Vinh Hung 2 Hotel (2 nights)
- Thanh Lich Hotel (1 night)
- Overnight Train from Hue to Hanoi (1 night)
- Halong Bay Junk (1 night)
- Anise Hotel Hanoi (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide
- Local Guide(s)
- Bike Mechanic
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle Saigon to Hanoi tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle Saigon to Hanoi tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycle Saigon to Hanoi tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle Saigon to Hanoi tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.