- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 7
- Visit the tunnels constructed as a military base for Vietnamese soldiers
- Taste the local cuisine
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery and peaceful atmosphere along the way
- Try your hand at shooting a war gun
8:00AM. We will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city and head to Cu Chi Tunnel for 1 and a half hour car ride. Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti - American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its tunnels system of over 220 km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreigner.
The famous Cu Chi tunnels are a network of underground tunnels in Ho Chi Minh City. The tunnels were used as a military base for resistance to US forces during the Vietnam War and often used as hiding spots or spy activities.
Along the way to Cu Chi, we will pass by the scenic local countryside, where you might even spot ducks and buffalo cooling off in the river. You will find it hard to imagine the destruction and damage that once dominated the area, caused by bombing and mines when Cu Chi was "a free target zone."
Lunch at local restaurant. Tour end around 15:00 at your hotel.
- Private transportation by limousine
- Vietnamese wine, fruit, cool tissues, yogurt and mineral water during car ride
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Lunch of Vietnamese cuisine
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Tip (not mandatory)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.