- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 99
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cu Chi Tunnels
- Learn about the Vietnamese guerillas
200km of the tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerillas, are beneath the ground here and stretches from nearby the Cambodian border to the edge of Saigon, even covering a place that once was a US Airbase. We will be listening to our guides’ introduction about the traces, exhibits, old weapons and crawl by ourselves several dozens meters inside the tunnel to get the real feeling of what the War was like.
Gradually we will find out the reason why Cu Chi is a symbol of the ingenuity, loyalty, hard work and determination of the Vietnamese people to do all in their power to fight back.
In the late afternoon we will return to Ho Chi Minh City.
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- Admission fees
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationChildren from 12yearold are considered adults for admission. Children from 211 years old pay 75% of adult price, under 2 free.