- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 7
- Visit the historical underground network: Cu Chi Tunnels
- Tour Saigon and explore the Reunification palace
- See French colonial structures including Notre Dame cathedral and the General Post Office
- Visit the War Remnant Museum
Along the way to Cu Chi from Ho Chi Minh city, we will pass by the scenic local countryside, where you might even spot ducks and buffalo cooling off in the river. You will find it hard to imagine the destruction and damage that once dominated the area, caused by bombing and mines when Cu Chi was "a free target zone."
After the tunnels, we'll stop for a lunch of local Vietnamese cuisine before heading back Ho Chi Minh. Here, we'll visit the Reunification palace, which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until the end of the war in April 1975, The Notre Dame cathedral, the General Post Office and the War Remnant Museum.
The tour finishes at 17:00.
- Transportation in a 2016 Ford Limousine
- Professional english speaking tour guide
- Beer, fruit, yoghurt, mineral water and cool tissue served in car
- Vietnamese cuisine lunch
- All entrance fees
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Travel insurance
- Tip (not mandatory)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.