- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- By staying in local accommodation, you’ll get a true insight into real Vietnam. Spend a memorable night in a locally run guesthouse on the Mekong Delta, and an unforgettable boat stay on Halong Bay.
- Spend time at your own pace on the coast in the idyllic seaside town of Phan Rang. You’ll have time to stroll the sandy beaches and head out on the water to snorkel.
- Historic Hoi An is easily covered by foot, and you’ll have time to marvel in its delights. Laze on Cua Dai Beach, discover the renowned tailors, eat your way through the local food market – it’s up to you!
- Discover the bustling centres of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City – with their French colonial influence and regionspecific cuisine, your eyes (and tastebuds!) will never go hungry.
From south to north, Vietnam is a kaleidoscope of colourful characters, varied cuisine and diverse landscapes. Unlock the mysteries of the Viet Minh in Ho Chi Minh City, explore the beautiful lakes and boulevards of Hanoi, meet the locals as guests at a local Mekong Delta guesthouse, and eat breakfast the local way in Hue. Experience historical temples, laze on the spectacular coastline, gorge on delicious banquets and explore lively cities – all with a touch of comfort – on this 15-day Classic Vietnam adventure. No way? Yes Hue.
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
Phan Rang/Overnight Train
- Guesthouse (1 night), Hotel (11 nights), Overnight boat (1 night), Overnight sleeper train (1 night)
- 14 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Boat , Overnight sleeper train , Plane Private minibus , Taxi
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Hanoi - Welcome Dinner
- Mekong Delta - Boat cruise with visits to local producers
- Mekong Delta - Local Dinner
- Mekong Delta - Lunch
- Ho Chi Minh City - War Remnants Museum
- Ho Chi Minh City - City tour
- Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Phan Rang - Vinh Hy Bay snorkelling
- Phan Rang - Hang Rai fossilised coral reefs
- Phan Rang - Bau Nai fish market & salt fields
- Hoi An - Old Town walking tour
- Hoi An - Old Town Lunch
- Hue - Imperial City Full Day Tour
- Hue - Royal tomb of Emperor Tu Duc
- Hue - Thien Mu Pagoda
- Hue - Perfume River cruise & Thien Mu Pagoda
- Hue - Lunch at Nunnery
- Hanoi - Temple of Literature
- Hanoi - Old Quarter Tour
- Hanoi - One Pillar Pagoda & HCM stilt house
- Hanoi - Local water puppet performance
- Hanoi - KOTO lunch
- Halong Bay - Overnight Boat Cruise
- Halong Bay - Lunch on Boat
- Halong Bay - Dinner on Boat
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Vietnam tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Vietnam tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Vietnam tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Vietnam tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- We cover a lot of distance on this trip, including on overnight trains. Accommodation and amenities are shared and basic, but the experience of rubbing shoulders with the locals makes it all worthwhile.
- While the pace is generally easy, there is some walking involved on this trip, with walking tours in the downtown areas of each city, as well as a walk in the caves at Halong Bay.
- At the guesthouse in the Mekong Delta, we stay in more basic accommodation than other destinations on the trip. Amenities are shared and may have cold water only.
- This includes a trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels – an incredible insight into life during the war. Going inside the tunnels is optional as it can be a little claustrophobic for those who don’t like small spaces.
- Depending on where you come from, the weather in Vietnam might be hotter and more humid than what you are used to. We recommend checking online for what the typical temperatures will be at the time of the year you are looking to travel to see what to expect.
- If you are looking for a shorter trip in Comfort style that takes in all the major highlights of Vietnam you might like to consider our Treasures of Vietnam itinerary – search trip code ‘TVKB’ on the Intrepid website for more information.
- You may also want to check out our Classic Cambodia & Vietnam (TKKHC) if you have longer time to explore in the region.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description