- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the incredible ancient temple complex of Angkor Wat.
- Enjoy free time in the bustling capital of Bangkok.
- Take a ferry to the pristine island paradise of Ko Ngai.
- Dine on a beachside barbecue in Ko Lanta.
Trips to Southeast Asia can feel like they're non-stop, which is why we've crafted this 16-day tour to be as restorative as it is informative and inspiring. You'll cruise through narrow canals in the Mekong Delta, then visit the Cambodian capital of Phnom Penh and stunning Angkor Wat temple complex. By the time you reach the eastern islands of Thailand (with a stop in Bangkok en route), your beach time will be well-earned. Trek rainforest trails to deserted beaches, discover marine life while snorkelling, or simply kick back and unwind in the sun. You can fill in your time as much or as little as you like.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City/Phnom Penh
Day 4: Phnom Penh
Day 5: Phnom Penh/Siem Reap
Day 6: Siem Reap
Day 7: Siem Reap
Day 8: Siem Reap/Bangkok
Day 9: Bangkok
Day 10: Bangkok/Ko Ngai
Day 11: Ko Ngai
Day 12: Ko Ngai/Ko Lanta
Day 13: Ko Lanta
Day 14: Ko Lanta/Ao Nang
Day 15: Ao Nang
Day 16: Ao Nang/Bangkok
- Hotels/guesthouses (15 nts).
14 breakfasts, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD185-240 for meals not included.
- Local bus, walking, cyclo, air-conditioned bus/minivan, tuk-tuk, longtail boat, ferry, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Local Khmer Meal, Siem Reap
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Bangkok
- Day Trip to Mekong Delta
- Phnom Penh Cyclo Tour
- Phnom Penh Guided Tour
- Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) Guided Tour
- Tuol Sleng Museum (S-21 Prison) Guided Tour
- Angkor Wat Guided Tour
- Snorkelling Excursion
- Trang Islands
- Ko Ngai
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Cambodia and Thai Islands – West Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 91 today.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Cambodia and Thai Islands – West Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Cambodia and Thai Islands – West Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Cambodia and Thai Islands – West Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.