- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel by boat to Vam Sat EcoTourist Zone to take a peek at its natural bird reserve
- Check out some cute baby crocodiles and learn about their incubation at Crocodile Swamp
- Visit the wartime hiding place of the north Vietnam military Vam Sat Zone
- Stop off at the bat lagoon, climbing to Tang Bong Tower, look out for thousand of monkeys
The tour will continue with a trip to the bat lagoon before beginning our venture up to Tang Bong Tower at a height of 26 meters to take in the panoramic beauty of the biosphere reserve below. After conquering the tower, we will have a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. Next, we will depart for Forest Park (Monkey Island), where we will visit Can Gio Museum and Mangrove Forest Park Faun Conservation - filled with thousands of monkeys as well as saltwater crocodiles.
Moving on by canoe, we will visit Mangrove Forest Ecosystem and Rung Sac Guerrilla Base. We will then return to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Except District 2, 7, 9)
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Services not specified in the program
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
All cancelation from guest arise additional charges as follows:
For Half-day, Full-day tours:
- More than 24 hours before departure: No charges
- Less than 24 hours before departure or No show : 100% of the tour