- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Private tour with just your party and a guide/driver
- Take a canoe trip to Mangrove Forest Park and Rung Sac Guerilla Base
- See animals like crocodiles, wild cats, otters, pythons, deers, foxes and wild monkeys
Next, enjoy a visit to Monkey Island followed by Can Gio Museum and Mangrove Forest Park. Here you'll see a range of fauna like crocodiles farm - where you can gaze into different sorts of crocodile and get to know about their habits. Especially, this place brings you an opportunity to challenge yourself to an adventure game: feeding the crocodiles then visit wild monkeys.
Next, hop on a canoe and visit the Mangrove Forest Ecosystem and Rung Sac Guerilla Base. Here you'll enjoy lunch at Carrot Restaurant and visit Ong Thuy Tuong Royal Tomb and Can Thanh Market.
From here, you'll head back the hotel where the tour will finish at about 4:30pm
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer
- Canoe visit Rung Sat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and all transport by private vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All entrance fees
- One bottle of mineral water per person
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.