- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore exciting and fastpaced Ho Chi Minh City.
- Float through the Mekong Delta.
- Discover the magnificence of Angkor Wat.
- Savour an authentic Khmer meal at a social enterprise project
Stand in awe of the architectural achievement of Angkor Wat and contemplate the horrors of the Killing Fields at Phnom Penh. This nine-day trip is ideal for the traveller who is short on time but wants to soak up the colours, culture, and history of this incredible region. Its natural beauty coupled with tumultuous history make Cambodia a truly fascinating destination. With your accommodation, transportation, and entrance to Angkor arranged by our Chief Experience Officers (CEOs), you can concentrate on making this the time of your life.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City/Phnom Penh
Day 4: Phnom Penh
Day 5: Phnom Penh/Siem Reap
Day 6: Siem Reap
Day 7: Siem Reap
Day 8: Siem Reap/Bangkok
Day 9: Bangkok
- Hotels (8 nts).
8 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD110-145 for meals not included.
- Local bus, air-conditioned bus, boat, tuk-tuk, walking, cyclo.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Local Khmer Meal, Siem Reap
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Mekong Delta day trip
- Cyclo tour (Phnom Penh)
- Tuol Sleng prison and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) entrance and guide
- Two-day Angkor Wat complex entry and guide, including sunrise tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cambodia Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 40 today.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cambodia Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cambodia Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Merchandising : Book Your BubbleThe Book Your Bubble Collection is a collection of 80 G Adventures tours that give travellers and their hand-picked crew the safety of travelling with people they know, combined with extra benefits for booking private travel.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.