- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore characteristic features of culture and traditions of the vibrant Ho Chi Minh city
- Soak into the long lasting culture of the ancient land of Hoian
- Take in the unique culture of the lovely capital city of Hanoi
- Enjoy a stunning overnight cruise on Halong Bay
From the bustling city of Saigon to some of the most charming ancient towns, your trip is full of history and culture, and more than enough natural beauty to keep you tantalized. We take you to the amazing Halong Bay, but also make sure you're getting an insider's view of the country, seeing it from the eyes of its locals.
We also let you experience the local food and traditional culinary delights, explore hidden corners of Saigon, Hoian or Hanoi and enjoy a refreshing day at the Hoian beach to recharge your batteries before heading home.
Day 1: HO CHI MINH ARRIVAL
Day 2: DAY TRIP TO MEKONG DELTA (B, L)
Day 3: HALF DAY CU CHI TUNNEL - FLY TO DANANG - HOIAN (B)
Day 4: HOI AN TOWN - TEA HOUSE (B)
Day 5: HOI AN FREE DAY (B)
Day 6: HOI AN FREE DAY (B)
Day 7: HOIAN - DANANG - FLY TO HANOI (B)
Day 8: HANOI – HALONG BAY (B,L,D) - BY SHUTTLE BUS
Day 9: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B,L) - BY SHUTTLE BUS
Day 10: HANOI – DEPARTURE (B)
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- 2 x domestic flights: One from Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang and the other from Da Nang to Hanoi
- All airport transfers
- English speaking guides (in each location you will have a different guide)
- Entrance and sightseeing fees as stated in the itinerary.
- Vietnam Visa letter (except for some sensitive nationalities - please check with us)
- International flights
- Vietnam Visa fee (25USD/ person – single entry)
- Other meals and services which do not mention in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tipping for guides and drivers
- Compulsory personal travel insurance
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.