- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Experience the Best of Cambodia and South Vietnam with an 8-day adventure through bustling cities, quaint countryside towns, floating village markets, and jaw-inspiring mountain landscapes. Kick-start your adventure in the Vietnam's metropolitan city of Ho Chi Minh, then cruise along the mighty Mekong Delta to experience a simpler way of life. Embrace the organised chaos in Cambodia's capital. Explore the awe-inspiring architecture of ancient temples and palaces. Learn of treasured traditions including making silk and Khmer pottery. Experience pinch-yourself moments as you stand amongst the world's largest and most impressive religious complex - The Temples of Angkor Wat. Discover the authentic side of Vietnam and Cambodia that most people miss!
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh, Mekong Delta, Can Tho
Day 3: Can Tho, Chau Doc
Day 4: Chau Doc, Phnom Penh City Tour
Day 5: Phnom Penh, Battambang
Day 6: Battambang, Siem Reap
Day 7: Siem Reap, Angkor Wat
Day 8: Siem Reap
- 5 & 4 Star Hotels
- 8 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- A/C Vehicles, Speedy boat from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh
- Cruising along the lush green wetlands and floating villages of the Mekong Delta
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi access ( where available )
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Cambodia & South Vietnam tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Cambodia & South Vietnam tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Cambodia & South Vietnam tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Cambodia & South Vietnam tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is strongly recommended. Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.