- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cruise by boat through the Mekong Delta.
- See Phnom Penh's city streets on a traditional cyclo.
- Explore the grounds of Angkor Wat with a local expert.
- Roam the bustling streets of Bangkok
Ancient ruins, fascinating cultures, and bustling cityscapes await on this 15-day tour through Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand. See Angkor Wat at sunrise with the help of a local expert, embark on a boat tour through Bangkok's small canals, and explore historical cities in the old capital city of Ayutthaya. Along the way, you'll get plenty of opportunities to learn about local villagers and traditional cultures through overnight homestays so that you're truly earning those stamps in your passport.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City/Phnom Penh
Day 4: Phnom Penh
Day 5: Phnom Penh/Siem Reap
Day 6: Siem Reap
Day 7: Siem Reap
Day 8: Siem Reap/Bangkok
Day 9: Bangkok
Day 10: Bangkok/Kanchanaburi
Day 11: Kanchanaburi
Day 12: Kanchanaburi to Ayutthaya
Day 13: Ayutthaya to Chiang Mai
Day 14: Chiang Mai
Day 15: Chiang Mai
- Hotels/guesthouses (12 nts), rafthouse (1 nt), sleeper train (1 nt).
12 breakfasts, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD175-230 for meals not included.
- Local bus, air-conditioned bus, walking, cyclo, train, boat, tuk-tuk, private van.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Local Khmer Meal, Siem Reap
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Bangkok
- Your Local Living Moment: Overnight Rafthouse Excursion, Kanchanaburi
- Mekong Delta day trip
- Cyclo tour (Phnom Penh)
- Tuol Sleng prison and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) entrance and guide
- Two-day Angkor Wat complex entry and guide, including sunrise tour
- Wat Pho visit
- Klong riverboat tour
- Erawan Falls and Bridge on the River Kwai visit (Kanchanaburi)
- Thai-Burma Railway Centre and Allied War Cemetery visit
- Temple ruins tour (Ayutthaya)
- Doi Suthep temple visit (Chiang Mai)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Chiang Mai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Cambodia & Northern Thailand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Cambodia & Northern Thailand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Cambodia & Northern Thailand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Cambodia & Northern Thailand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Merchandising : Book Your BubbleThe Book Your Bubble Collection is a collection of 80 G Adventures tours that give travellers and their hand-picked crew the safety of travelling with people they know, combined with extra benefits for booking private travel.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.