- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 3+ years old
- age_requirement 3+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cruise through the Mekong Delta and Halong Bay
- Discover the northern and southern capitals of Vietnam
- Learn the fascinating history of Vietnam
- Explore the Surprise Cave and other attractions
First, discover Ho Chi Minh city and all its attractions. Several sites in this fascinating city have a variety of foreign influences and are interesting cultural icons. Sites include Ben Thanh market, the big market, the Opera house and Notre Dame Cathedral, the latter of which was influenced by both China and France, two countries that once ruled over Vietnam. Also explore the Cu Chi tunnels, which were used as a military base for resistance to the US forces during the war.
Next, head south to the countryside to the Mekong Delta. Jam-packed with memorable experiences, this is an adventure that will introduce you to the food, culture, attractions, and people of this fascinating region. Spend a night cruise on Halong Bay – likely to be the most memorable experience for anybody traveling to Vietnam. Finally, spend a day exploring Hanoi, the capital of the country, and learn more about Vietnamese culture and people.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City Arrival
Day 2: Mekong Delta Tour
Day 3: Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi Flight
Day 5: Halong Bay Cruise
Day 6: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Day 7: Hanoi City Tour
Day 8: Hanoi Departure
- SGN - HAN Airfare
- Private airport transfer
- Accommodation: 6 nights in 3-star hotels, 1 night on cruise in Ha Long Bay
- Daily group tours, including transport, English speaking tour guide, entrance fees
- 7 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- 399 USD for single supplement (If you are traveling alone)
- Personal costs: telephone fee, laundry, tip for tour guide
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.