- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
While Ho Chi Minh City certainly dominates Southern Vietnam, there is so much more to see and do besides the exciting metropolis.
Day 1: Cu Chi Tunnels – HCM city tour
Day 2: Mekong Delta – Mekong Eyes Cruise
Day 3: Mekong Delta – Mekong Eyes cruise - HCMC
- 2x Breakfast,1x Dinner,3x Lunch
- Breakfast (B) Lunch (L) & Dinners (D) as mentioned
- A/C transfer
- English-speaking guide as per program
- No extra charge after confirmation
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Entry/Admission - Cai Be Floating Market
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- International flight and taxes
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenirs, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 17+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 3-day Adventure In Hcmc - Mekong Delta tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 December 2020, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 11 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
3-day Adventure In Hcmc - Mekong Delta tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 3-day Adventure In Hcmc - Mekong Delta tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.