- duration 17 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Castaways island in Halong Bay
- Explore Phong Na National Park
- Experience a local bamboo basket boat trip
- Learn how to make traditional lanterns in Hoi An
Visit the sand dunes of Mui Ne, stunning beaches, breathtaking caves and national parks and finish off with a private island getaway in Halong Bay. This is the perfect tour if you have under a month to travel but wish to experience all the best bits of this amazing country. We take care of all the stressful parts like organising transport and accommodation etc as all accommodation, activities and transport is included on this action packed itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City tour - Mui Ne
Day 3: Mui Ne tour
Day 4: Mui Ne - Nha Trang
Day 5: Nha Trang - Ninhvana Beach
Day 6: Ninhvana Beach tour
Day 7: Nha Trang - Nha Trang - Hoi An
Day 8: Hoi An tour
Day 9: Bamboo Basket Boat Tripcontinyes
Day 10: Hoi An - Hue
Day 11: Hue tour - Phong Nha
Day 12: Phong Na tour - Hanoi
Day 13: Hanoi tour
Day 14: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay
Day 15: Ha Long Bay boat trip
Day 16: DEaprutre and onward travel
Day 17: Departure and onward travel
- 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- All accommodation
- All activities
- All transport while on tour
- Most food/drink
- Transfer at the end of the trip
- Save +US$ 46 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.