- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 3+ years old
- age_requirement 3+ years old
- Explore the historic Cu Chi Tunnels
- Traverse the villages of the Mekong Delta
- Travel to the stunning Phu Quoc Island
- Cruise through Halong Bay
At your first stop, you will be taken to visit some famous historic sites of Ho Chi Minh city like Ben Thanh Market, the Opera house, and the Notre Dame Cathedral. Enjoy a half day to Cu Chi Tunnels, which were used as a military base for Vietnamese soldiers during the war and resistance the US forces. See how life continues in the "dead land" after the war.
Spend a day cruising on the Mekong River and explore the interesting region of the Mekong Delta, "the rice bowl" of Vietnam. Then, relax on the white sand and sunbathe at Bai Sao Beach on Phu Quoc island to restore your energy.
Experience Vietnam's beautiful landscapes, delicious cuisine and the renowned friendliness of the Vietnamese people. Explore every corner of Hanoi Old Quarter to learn more about Vietnamese people. Top it all off with an overnight cruise on mystical Halong Bay and you won't ever want to leave.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City Arrival
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City Tour – Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
Day 3: Mekong Delta - Can Tho
Day 4: Can Tho - Cai Rang Floating Market - Rach Gia
Day 5: Rach Gia - Phu Quoc Island
Day 6: Phu Quoc Excursions
Day 7: Phu Quoc - Hanoi
Day 8: Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise
Day 9: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Day 10: Hanoi Departure
- Phu Quoc – Hanoi Airfare
- Accommodation: 8 nights hotel & 1 night on cruise in Ha Long Bay.
- 9 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- Airport and ferry transfer
- Daily Group Tour including: English speaking guide, Trasports by Air-con Bus, Driver
- 399 USD for single supplement
- International air fare
- Personal entertainment expenses.
- Additional food and drink
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.