Looking for available travel experts
6 Trips by Himalayan Single Trackthamel saat ghumti, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Cross the 5416m-high Throng La Pass.
- Enjoy mountain biking on the route used by Yak Attack, the world's toughest bike race.
- Experience a 100km, 4000m descent.
From US$ 1,760 14 days View Tour
|Oct 1||2 people booked|
|Oct 17||3 people booked|
- Ride downhill from Phulchowki, the highest point in the Kathmandu Valley.
- Enjoy your ride on single tracks used in the Asian Enduro Series.
- See awesome views of the Himalayas.
- Ride down 2800m in 3 days.
- Enjoy cycling on an epic single track in the Lubra Valley.
- Sample the famous apple brandy of Tukuche.
- Visit Kathmandu's hidden temples and monasteries.
- Experience the thrill of cycling through Kathmandu's streets.
- Enjoy chia (tea) and snacks with locals.
- Cycle on the fringes of Shivapuri National Park in the dark.
- See Kathmandu City under the light of the moon.
- Enjoy delicious local momos (a Nepalese speciality).
- Cycle on the northern hills of the Kathmandu Valley.
- See the urban sprawl of Kathmandu from above.
- Enjoy a cup of tea along withe local snacks.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results