15 Trips by Himalayan Leisure, Inc.Dabali Marg, Thamel - 29, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Everest Base Camp.
- Amazing Himalayan views, including Mt.
- Visiting sherpa villages of Namche, Khumjung, Khunde and Dingboche.
From US$ 1,031 15 days View Tour
- Crossing the highest point at Larkya La Pass (5,125M).
- Unspoiled and less commercialized trekking route.
- Typical ethnic villages and magnificient views of Himalayas!.
- Enjoy the adventurous Everest Base Camp 3 Passes trek including 3 +5000 meters high passes.
- Beautiful Himalayan villages of Khumbu valley.
- Amazing views from Everest Base Camp, Gokyo Ri, Kalapatthar and Nagarkhang.
- Breathtaking mountain views along the trek.
- Beautiful and traditional villages selected for meals and accommodation.
- Beautiful green forests, various wildlife, natural hot spring.
- Poon Hill View Point gives tremendous views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Ranges
- Various culturally rich and diverse villages along the way
- Beautiful rhododendron bloom during Spring
- Incredible trekking, traversing rhododendron forests, isolated hamlets and villages
- Challenging circular trek around one of the world’s highest mountains
- Encountering temples, monasteries, and breathtaking landscapes throughout trek trek
- The famous holy lake of Gosainkunda
- Beautiful towering Himalayas along the trek
- Remote trekking route, less commercialized and less disturbed area
- World's one of the most famous point; Everest Base Camp.
- Kalapatthar and Gokyo RI gives superb views of Everest Himalayan range.
- Most beautiful and one of the toughest Chola Pass.
- Beautiful trekking route suitable for easy and experienced trekkers
- Traditional culture and villages like Langtang and Sherpa Village
- Authentic mountain views, Kyanjin RI, Tserko RI, Langsisa Kharka
- Restricted area for independent trekking without a company
- Rain shadow of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountains makes the trek a monsoon destination
- Vestiges of ancient culture that cremated bodies in sky caves, deep gorges and settlements
- Amazing view of the Himalayas
- Unspoiled relatively less crowded trekking route
- Less discovered and newly started trekking route
- Beautiful alternative route to escape from other busy trekking routes.
- Magnificent views of Annapurna and Dhauragiri Himalayas.
- One of the Most Beautiful Treks into Everest
- Visit the Ancient Buddhist Monastery in Tengboche
- Discover Some of the Best Himalayan Ranges During Your Trek
From US$ 840 12 days View Tour
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results