Looking for available travel experts
14 Trips by Himalayan Leisure, Inc.Dabali Marg, Thamel - 29, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Trek to the world-famous Everest Base Camp.
- Enjoy amazing views of the Himalayas from Kala Patthar.
- Travel through the Sherpa villages of Namche, Khumjung, Khunde and Dingboche.
- Crossing the highest point at Larkya La Pass (5,125M).
- Unspoiled and less commercialized trekking route.
- Typical ethnic villages and magnificient views of Himalayas!.
- Enjoy the adventurous Everest Base Camp 3 Passes trek including 3 +5000 meters high passes.
- Beautiful Himalayan villages of Khumbu valley.
- Amazing views from Everest Base Camp, Gokyo Ri, Kalapatthar and Nagarkhang.
- Breathtaking mountain views along the trek.
- Beautiful and traditional villages selected for meals and accommodation.
- Beautiful green forests, various wildlife, natural hot spring.
- Incredible trekking, traversing rhododendron forests, isolated hamlets and villages.
- Challenging circular trek around one of the world’s highest mountains.
- Encountering temples, monasteries, and breathtaking landscapes throughout trek trek.
- World's one of the most famous point; Everest Base Camp.
- Kalapatthar and Gokyo RI gives superb views of Everest Himalayan range.
- Most beautiful and one of the toughest Chola Pass.
- Poon Hill View Point gives tremendous views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Ranges.
- Various culturally rich and diverse villages along the way.
- Beautiful rhododendron bloom during Spring.
- Beautiful trekking route suitable for easy and experienced trekkers.
- Traditional culture and villages like Langtang and Sherpa Village.
- Authentic mountain views, Kyanjin RI, Tserko RI, Langsisa Kharka.
- Restricted area for independent trekking without a company.
- Rain shadow of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountains makes the trek a monsoon destination.
- Vestiges of ancient culture that cremated bodies in sky caves, deep gorges and settlements.
- The famous holy lake of Gosainkunda.
- Beautiful towering Himalayas along the trek.
- Remote trekking route, less commercialized and less disturbed area.
- Amazing view of the Himalayas.
- Unspoiled relatively less crowded trekking route.
- Less discovered and newly started trekking route.
- One of the Most Beautiful Treks into Everest.
- Visit the Ancient Buddhist Monastery in Tengboche.
- Discover Some of the Best Himalayan Ranges During Your Trek.
- Experience an adventurous and stunning helicopter flight to Everest Himalayas.
- Breakfast at Everest View Hotel, the world's highest hotel.
- View Everest Base Camp then do a quick landing at 5400 meters (near Kalapatthar).
- Summit Island Peak, also known as Imja Tse.
- Enjoy amazing views of the Himalayas, including Mount Everest.
- Traverse the Khumbu Glacier.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results