- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Helsinki, Gammelstad and Stockholm with a Local Specialist
- Visit Saariselkä, Siida Sámi Museum, Rovaniemi, Kemi, Luleå, Jokkmokk, Ájtte Museum, Kiruna and Stockholm City Hall
- View the Northern Lights (weather permitting)
- See the Sibelius Monument, the Olympic Stadium, the Opera House and Finlandia Hall in Helsinki, Riddarholmen Church and the Royal Palace in Stockholm
Snow, Santa Claus and the fascinating culture of the Sámi people await on this arctic adventure in pursuit of the Northern Lights that dance across the dark winter skies of Finland and Sweden.
Day 1: Welcome to Helsinki
Day 2: Journey to Saariselk
Day 3: Discover the Siida Smi Museum
Day 4: Off to Santa Claus Village and Kemi
Day 5: Venture to Lule in Swedish Lapland
Day 6: Onwards to Kiruna
Day 7: Kiruna Your Way
Day 8: Enjoy Stunning Stockholm
Day 9: Farewell Stockholm
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 8 breakfasts
- 5 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Hand-picked Trip Highlights
- Any international flights to Helsinki and from Stockholm are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Scandinavian Northern Lights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 128+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Scandinavian Northern Lights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 October 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Scandinavian Northern Lights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Scandinavian Northern Lights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.