- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the cities of Russia and the Baltics on this fastpaced trip
- Experience authentic European backpacking with a small group of likeminded people
- Guided activities included in every city, including a boat tour, walking tour and more
- Farewell dinner at a traditional Lithuanian restaurant included
You’ll have either one or two nights in each city, making this the ultimate fast-paced tour of Russia and the Baltics. With unmissable included activities and an exciting library of optional excursions as well as plenty of opportunities for self-guided exploring, this is the ultimate way to experience all that this amazing region has to offer.
Traveling with you throughout, your tour leader will ensure your trip goes smoothly and ensure you arrive in each destination safely. He or she will also co-ordinate essential and optional activities such as walking tours and pub crawls, not to mention making sure you’ve got a cold beer waiting for you upon arrival in each hostel.
Euroventure take all the stress out of travelling so that you’re free to relax and enjoy your trip!
Day 1: Helsinki
Day 2: St. Petersburg
Day 3: St. Petersburg
Day 4: St. Petersburg
Day 5: Tallinn
Day 6: Riga
Day 7: Riga
Day 8: Vilnius
- Boat tour in St. Petersburg
- Walking tour visiting Mikhailovsky Castle, Savior on the Spilled Blood and Summer Garden
- Dinner at Dachniki traditional Russian restaurant
- Tallinn TV Tower
- House of the Blackheads entrance
- Farewell dinner at Berneliu Uzeiga – a traditional Lithuanian restaurant
- All overland and night ferry transport tickets from the first to the last city, as shown in the key.
- Accommodation in top-rated, centrally located hostels or hotels, tested by us.
- Walking directions between the stations and your booked accommodation.
- Unmissable included activities in every city.
- Free time to either explore with the rest of your group or alone.
- Optional activities suggested by local guides.
- A personalised travel booklet with maps, language guides, top tips, and more.
- Access to your itinerary, tickets and documents on the Euroventure App.
- Access to our 24hr emergency phone number while you’re away.
- Travel Insurance
- Save US$ 27+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.