- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Helsinki. Enjoy a welcome drink at your hotel as you get to know your fellow travellers.
- Ivalo: Your delicious Welcome Dinner will be served at the boutique Aurora Village hotel.
- Alta: Head for drinks at a local ice bar, where you’ll get the chance to catch up with your fellow travellers.
- Alta: A true highlight of the trip, you’ll enjoy a Highlight Dinner of seasonal salmon or reindeer, alongside some new fourlegged friends.
Chase the aurora borealis on this bewitching journey across Scandinavia's breath-taking mountains, rivers, cities and fjords.
Day 1: Welcome to Helsinki.
Day 2: The gateway to Saariselkä.
Day 3: Ivalo to Honningsvåg.
Day 4: Northern Lights in North Cape.
Day 5: North Cape to Alta.
Day 6: Alaskan Huskies in Alta.
Day 7: Norway’s gateway to the Artic.
Day 8: Delve into Scandinavian history.
Day 9: A merry finale in Oslo.
Day 10: Farewell Oslo.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- Any international flights to Helsinki and from Oslo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Lights Scandinavia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 155+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Lights Scandinavia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure. For any departures within 29 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Northern Lights Scandinavia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Lights Scandinavia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.