- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- age_requirement 2+ years old
- Meet Santa in his hometown
- Explore the Siida Sami Museum, learn more about the Sami people
- See the Ice Castle of Kemi
- Visit a reindeer and husky farm, drive a reindeer sleigh through snow and ice
Experience a variety of phenomenon that is unique to this region, from the Northern Lights and the midnight sun to the eight seasons that exist only in this part of the world. Feel the frosty bite of winter during a reindeer sleigh ride and the soft heat of a traditional sauna. Explore pristine wilderness and meet Santa Claus at any time of the year.
For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Helsinki arrival, city tour & transfer to Kemi
Day 2: Day tour of Kemi
Day 3: Kemi - Rovaniemi (cross into the Arctic Circle)
Day 4: Husky and reindeer farm trip & reindeer sleigh
Day 5: Rovaniemi - Pello & ice fishing experience
Day 6: Day trip to Sweden: Snowshoeing in Svanstein
Day 7: Trip to Inari & Siida Sami Museum visit
Day 8: Northern Lights photography tour
Day 9: Return to Helsinki & departure
- Airport pickup and railway station drop off. Round-trip train tickets to and from Helsinki. Transfers between accommodation and activities
- Professional, English-speaking tour guides
- All entrances and activities as per the itinerary, including Helsinki city tour
- 8 nights' accommodation in standard, double rooms as per the itinerary
- Breakfast everyday. Snacks and warm drinks during activities
- Winter clothes and other equipments
- International flights
- Lunch and dinner
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section and the itinerary
- Earn US$ 80+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.