- City sightseeing
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Fully guided
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Helsinki
- Visit Santa Claus in his hometown
- Try your hands at ice fishing
- Go hunting for the Northern Lights
Experience a variety of phenomenon that is unique to this region, from the Northern Lights and the midnight sun to the eight seasons that exist only in this part of the world. Feel the frosty bite of winter during a husky sleigh ride and enjoy snowshoeing in the Arctic wilderness.
Explore pristine wilderness of the region and meet Santa Claus at any time of the year. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Helsinki city tour - Rovaniemi
Day 2: Rovaniemi
Day 3: Snowshoeing and ice fishing
Day 4: Ranua Zoo
Day 5: Reindeer & husky farm visit
Day 6: Northern Lights
Day 7: Rovaniemi departure
- Round-trip train tickets to and from Helsinki. Transfers between accommodation and activities
- Professional guides in the following languages: English, Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese
- All activities mentioned on the itinerary
- 6 nights' accommodation
- International flights
- Lunch and dinner
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.