- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Berlin Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate and Tiergarten
- Helsinki Orientation drive features views of the Senate and market squares
- Minsk Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes tour of the Independence Prospekt and Victory Square
- Moscow Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of Red Square, St. Basil's Cathedral and the Kremlin Gardens
See all the famous landmarks of Finland, Russia, Belarus, Poland and Germany as you embark on a behind-the-scenes exploration of imperial capitals, Soviet history and the triumph of brave nations following devastating conflict. You'll delve into the legacy of the tsars, the former might of the Soviet Union and the bohemian spirit of Berlin, traversing the incredible landscapes of Russia, Belarus and Poland heading west from Finland's quirky capital, Helsinki.
Day 1: Arrive Helsinki (1 Night)
Day 2: Helsinki St. Petersburg (3 Nights)
Day 3: St. Petersburg sightseeing and free time
Day 4: St. Petersburg free day
Day 5: St. Petersburg Novgorod (1 Night)
Day 6: Novgorod Tver Moscow (2 Nights)
Day 7: Moscow sightseeing and free time
Day 8: Moscow Minsk (2 Nights)
Day 9: Minsk sightseeing and free time
Day 10: Minsk Brest Warsaw (2 Nights)
Day 11: Warsaw sightseeing and free time
Day 12: Warsaw Berlin (2 Nights)
Day 13: Berlin sightseeing and free time
Day 14: Depart Berlin
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 13 Breakfasts
- 3 Three-course lunches
- 4 Three-course dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to Helsinki and from Berlin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cossack Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 106 today.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cossack Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cossack Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cossack Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.