- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Locally guided walking tour of Tallinn
- Driving tour of St Petersburg with a local guide
- Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum
- Driving tour of Moscow with a local guide
Is this trip for me? DIFFERENT. MEMORABLE. ENLIGHTENING.Disclaimer: if you're looking for a stock-standard whirl around Europe, ticking off mainstream attractions and paying for overpriced tourist traps - this trip is not for you. From Helsinki to Moscow, we're gonna uncover the off-the-beaten-track gems in Estonia's capital, discover the REAL side to St Petersburg with a local guide and delve deeper into Russia's historic core. All with a bunch of comrades just as stoked to be here as you are. Ready? We thought so.
Day 1 : Helsinki, Finland
Day 2 : Helsinki to Tallinn, Estonia
Day 3 : Tallinn
Day 4 : Tallinn to St Petersburg, Russia
Day 5 : St Petersburg
Day 6 : St Petersburg
Day 7 : St Petersburg to Moscow
Day 8 : Moscow
Day 9 : Moscow
Day 10 : Moscow
- 9 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 9 Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics. Public train transport from St Petersburg to Moscow.
-Visit Kadriorg Palace: from €8
-Guided tour of the Moscow Metro: from €14
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Helsinki and from Moscow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Big Red to Red Star tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 90 today.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Big Red to Red Star tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 March 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Big Red to Red Star tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Big Red to Red Star tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.