- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walking tour of Tallinn
- Driving tour of St Petersburg
- Visit the State Hermitage Museum
- Driving tour of Moscow
Travel off the beaten track and let our friends in the north show you how winter is really done. Travelling by ferry, coach and train, you'll take in snow-capped scenery and learn all about the local history and unique traditions of Finland, Estonia and Russia. Don't forget to pack your thermals!
Day 1 : Helsinki, Finland
Day 2 : Helsinki to Tallinn, Estonia
Day 3 : Tallinn
Day 4 : Tallinn to St Petersburg, Russia
Day 5 : St Petersburg
Day 6 : St Petersburg to Moscow via overnight train
Day 7 : Moscow
Day 8 : Moscow
Day 9 : Moscow
Day 10 : Moscow
- -8 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 1 night on an overnight train
- 9 Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi.
-Visit Kadriorg Palace: from €8
-Guided tour of the Moscow Metro: from €14
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Helsinki and from Moscow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Big Red to Red Star tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 90 today.
- Save US$ 60+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Big Red to Red Star tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 05 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Big Red to Red Star tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Big Red to Red Star tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.