- Walking tour
- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Casas particulares Stay in family guesthouses
- Havana Discover the fading glamour of 'Old Havana'
- Topes de Collantes Hike through this region of mountainous tropical forest
- Vinales Walk amongst the tobacco fields and limestone landscapes
On this walking trip in western Cuba experience the wonderful local hospitality whilst appreciating the natural landscapes, walking in tropical forests and beautiful valleys. Discover the glamorous past of Old Havana and enjoy Cuban music in Trinidad. Casas particulares - Gain a unique insight into this colourful and interesting county staying with local families Topes de Collantes - Hike through forests rich in flora and fauna and swim in waterfalls Vinales Valley - Walk amongst the tobacco field and through the striking limestone landscape
Day 1 : Join trip in Havana
Day 2 : Walk and optional swim in Las Terrazas.
Day 3 : Vinales: Mogotes, tobacco and cigars
Day 4 : Drive past the Bay of Pigs. Explore Cienfuegos.
Day 5 : Hike through the jungle in Topes de Collantes. Enjoy the music of Trinidad
Day 6 : Walk in El Cubano Reserve. Free afternoon
Day 7 : Visit Che Guevara's Memorial. Explore Havana on foot
Day 8 : Trip ends in Havana
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Casa Particulares - Havana Vedado (2 nights)
- Casa Particulares - Vinales (2 nights)
- Casa Particulares - Cienfuegos (1 night)
- Casa Particulares - Trinidad (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Havana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walking in Cuba tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walking in Cuba tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Walking in Cuba tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walking in Cuba tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.