- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 3 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Learn about the Cuban tobacco culture in Viñales
- Enjoy riding on an authentic horse and buggy
- Discover prehistoric cave paintings near town
On this 3-day tour you will get a taste of the local culture at a family homestay in the beautiful tobacco growing region of Vinales. Take a horse and buggy ride through the valley, stop at Cueva del Indio, see wall paintings, and explore the tobacco fields in a beautiful Karst mountain landscape from Vinales.
Day 1: Havana, Cuba
Day 2: Viñales, Cuba
Day 3: Viñales, Cuba
- 2N in Casa Particulares
- 2N in Vinales
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- Transfers between destinations in public tourist bus or door-to-door colectivo service
- English-speaking guide for some activities
- Experiences in Vinales
- Half Day Finca Visit and Tobacco Culture
- Indian Cave and Prehistoric Wall Painting Visit
- International and domestic flights
- Other activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vinales Escape Homestay Experience 3D/2N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vinales Escape Homestay Experience 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vinales Escape Homestay Experience 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols