- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Stay in picturesque Old Havana, Trinidad and Vinales
- Visit many significant sites including Sugar Mills Valley, the Canimar River and more
- Swim in the fish caves
- Enjoy the beach of Cayo Santa Maria
The trip begins in historic Old Havana before heading to see highlights of the unique landscapes of Viñales and then Matanzas “the city of bridges”. Visit the Bellmar Caves on a guided tour of Canimar River before heading to Playa Girón, a fishing village and diving paradise. Next, the tour heads to the city of Trinidad, where you can see the highlights and explore the historic center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The trip ends with a 2-night stay at Cayo Santa María to bask in the sea, sun and sand before heading back to Havana.
Don’t miss out on the excellent opportunity to explore the beautiful country of Cuba. Please find more information in the itinerary and what’s included sections.
Day 1: Arrival in Havana
Day 2: Havana - Viñales
Day 3: Havana - Matanzas
Day 4: Matanzas - Playa Girón
Day 5: Playa Girón - Trinidad
Day 6: Trinidad
Day 7: Trinidad - Cayo Santa María
Day 8: Cayo Santa María
Day 9: Santa María - Havana
Day 10: Departure
- Meals: 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Transfer services as per itinerary
- Activities as per itinerary
- Assistance from our agency throughout your stay in the country 24 hours a day
- Security box in the room
- Items in the itinerary listed as *recommendations
- Visa costs
- Personal expenses
- Some meals, as indicated
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.