- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Sail on a catamaran along the beautiful southern coast of Cuba.
- Stop to snorkel or share a drink with friendly locals.
- Sample delicious seafood fresh from the ocean
Those turquoise waters you always hear about in Cuba? They’re just as beautiful as everyone says — but don’t just see for yourself, you should try sleeping right on the gentle waves. This eight-day sailing tour starts and ends in vibrant Havana, then welcomes you onto our spacious catamaran to head down the southern coast. Along the way visit plenty of beaches, explore the colonial city of Trinidad, and snorkel right off the comfortable catamaran that’ll be your home away from home. With some of the freshest seafood you’ll ever taste, the only catch will be the daily one served at dinner.
Day 1: Havana/Cienfuegos
Day 2: Cienfuegos/Casilda
Day 3: Trinidad
Day 4: Casilda/Cayo Blanco de Zaza
Day 5: Cayo Blanco de Zaza/Cayos Machos de Fuera
Day 6: Cayos Machos de Fuera/Cayo Blanco
Day 7: Cayo Blanco/Cienfuegos
Day 8: Cienfuegos/Havana
- Twin/double bed cabins with shared bathrooms (7 nts).
7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD120-160 for meals not included.
- 25m (82 ft) sailing catamaran
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, skipper and assistant/cook.
- Sailing along the southern coast of Cuba
- Snorkelling and kayaking
- Bath and beach towels
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- EUR12 per day Cuba Sailing Tax
- Any international flights to/from Havana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sailing Cuba - South Coast Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sailing Cuba - South Coast Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sailing Cuba - South Coast Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sailing Cuba - South Coast Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 16 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Merchandising : Book Your BubbleThe Book Your Bubble Collection is a collection of 80 G Adventures tours that give travellers and their hand-picked crew the safety of travelling with people they know, combined with extra benefits for booking private travel.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.