- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sail on a catamaran through the beautiful turquoise waters of the Canarreos Archipelago.
- Stop to snorkel or share a drink with friendly locals.
- Enjoy the slow pace of life in the islands
We’ve always found it odd that they call them “all-inclusive resorts,” yet exclude the best parts. Hop over the wall and get to know Cuba like you never have before on this unique eight-day journey through the islands of the Canarreos Archipelago aboard an exclusive catamaran. Snorkel the crystal-clear waters in search of colourful fish, relax on the beach, and dine on some of the best seafood you’ll ever have. Experience all-inclusive, G Adventures-style — we don’t leave anything out.
Day 1: Havana/Cienfuegos
Day 2: Cienfuegos/Canarreos Archipelago
Day 3: Canarreos Archipelago
Day 4: Canarreos Archipelago
Day 5: Canarreos Archipelago
Day 6: Canarreos Archipelago
Day 7: Canarreos Archipelago/Cienfuegos
Day 8: Cienfuegos/Havana
- Twin/double bed cabins with shared bathrooms (7 nts).
7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 7 dinners
Note: Allow USD20-30 for meals not included. While on board, drinks are available for an additional charge. Non-alcoholic beverages, spirits, and beer are available for 1-2CUC, and bottles of wine are available for 10CUC.
- 25m (82 ft) sailing catamaran.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, skipper, and assistant/cook.
- Sailing through the islands of the Canarreos Archipelago in southern Cuba
- Snorkelling, and kayaking
- Bath and beach towels
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- EUR12 per day Cuba Sailing Tax
- Any international flights to/from Havana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sailing Cuba tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 87 today.
- Save US$ 58+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sailing Cuba tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Sailing Cuba tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sailing Cuba tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 16 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.