- Explore Havana and enjoy its old-world charm
- Stay in casa particulares & experience the local way of living
- Stroll down the streets of colonial Trinidad
- Salsa Capital - Santiago de Cuba
** Important information for US travellers below **
If you are planning your bespoke trip to the Caribbean island of Cuba, then continue reading!
When you arrive in Cuba’s alluring cities, you cannot help but feel like you've stepped back in time. Vintage cars cruising around, colourful streets, colonial buildings and the relaxed attitude to life will capture your interest. Cuba has a unique character, with incredible scenery and fascinating history.
While you wander the streets of Havana and its mysterious cobbled alleyways, listen to the Cuban music in the background and smell the fresh sea breeze. Explore Viñales Valley, it is the country’s main tobacco growing region. Go for a ride on a horseback through the fields, basking in the peace and quiet of the rural farmland.
Trinidad once the heart of the Cuban sugar trade, the fading opulence of the colonial architecture is still visible throughout the town. Enjoy our bicycle tour through this energetic city.
The journey takes you to Camagüey, an interesting city where you easily get lost in the labyrinth of narrow streets. Discover Bayamo, this elegant, old and hush city that spells oases to the travellers.
Experience the salsa culture in Santiago de Cuba. Learn more of the history of Che Guevara in Santa Clara. Also known as an artistic city full of city parks and spirited lifestyle.
Cuba has miles of uninterrupted coastline, such as Varadero. There is something for everyone to be discovered. The azure waters and sun-baked sand certainly add to the relaxing atmosphere.
The local people of Cuba are amazingly friendly and welcoming. You will sleep in Casa Particulares, the Cuban version of a bed & breakfast. It is a great opportunity to get to know the daily life of the Cuban People. Feel free to ask the casa owners for local tips, hidden gems and other recommendations. For example Paladares - small private restaurants set up in a local’s house - which offer a great insight into authentic Cuban cuisine.
*** IMPORTANT ***
The option by bus is subject to change and depends on the new bus schedule for your travel period. If there is no direct bus connection between two destinations on the planned date, we can either upgrade the bus to a private transfer or we can adjust the itinerary.
** IMPORTANT NOTE FOR TRAVELLERS FROM THE USA **This trip does include free time, and therefore does not fully comply with the "Support for Cuban people" category. You still have to book some local activities with interactions with locals yourself to make sure that you have a full-time schedule with interactions with the locals. When you book this trip, you agree that you will make all the additional necessary arrangements in order to comply the standards of the category for your visa.
Day 1: Havana
Day 2: Havana
Day 3: Havana
Day 4: Viñales
Day 5: Viñales
Day 6: Viñales
Day 7: Cienfuegos
Day 8: Trinidad
Day 9: Trinidad
Day 10: Trinidad
Day 11: Camagüey
Day 12: Bayamo
Day 13: Bayamo
Day 14: Santiago de Cuba
Day 15: Santiago de Cuba
Day 16: Santiago de Cuba
Day 17: Camagüey
Day 18: Santa Clara
Day 19: Varadero
Day 20: Varadero
Day 21: Until we meet again
- 20x Breakfast
- Private pickup and drop off services to and from Havana's airport
- Accommodation as mentioned on the itinerary
- Private transfers between destinations
- Meet & Greet Havana
- City walking tour in Havana
- Welcome drink at your Casa Particular in Viñales
- Tobacco walking tour Viñales
- Welcome drink at your Casa Particular in Trinidad
- Bici tour in Trinidad
- English-speaking tour guides at destinations as per the itinerary
- Local assistent
- A mobile app with vouchers, travel information and tips
- Havana oldtimer tour
- Havana Hemingway tour
- Trinidad Valle de los Ingenios
- Vinales Salsa Workshop
- Vinales horsebackriding tour
- Trinidad Cooking Workshop
- Optional tours are not included in the tour price
- International flights
- Tourist visas
- Travel insurance
- Save US$ 96 today.
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.