- duration 15 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Havana during a city walking tour
- Learn more about the Cuban people by staying in casa particulars
- See the major highlights of Trinidad during a bicitaxi tour
- Spend your last few days relaxing on the beach in Varadero
Head for Cienfuegos next. Widely regarded as the 'Pearl of the South,' Cienfuegos has a long colonial history and is known for its ornate, sprawling colonial-era buildings. Travel to the historic Santa Clara, the city of Che Guevara, that is chiefly known for its revolutionary landmarks.
Your next destination on the itinerary is the beautiful Trinidad, an open-air museum in the Caribbean that no traveller to Cuba wants to miss. Go on a bici-taxi tour of the city. Head for the beach next and spend your day soaking in the Caribbean sun. Spend your last few days relaxing on the beaches of Varadero. We will transfer you from Varadero to Havana’s airport at the end of your trip.
Day 1: Arrive in Havana
Day 2: Havana city tour
Day 3: Havana
Day 4: Havana - Vinales
Day 5: Vinales
Day 6: Vinales - Cienfuegos
Day 7: Cienfuegos
Day 8: Cienfuegos - Santa Clara
Day 9: Santa Clara - Sancti Spíritus
Day 10: Sancti Spíritus - Trinidad
Day 11: Trinidad
Day 12: Trinidad
Day 13: Trinidad - Varadero
Day 14: Varadero
Day 15: Varadero - Havana and departure
- 14x Breakfast
- Accommodation provided in casa particulars
- Private pick-up and drop-off from/to the airport
- Bus tickets to all destinations
- Havana city walking tour
- Welcome drink in Vinales
- Vinales tobacco walking tour
- Trinidad bicitaxi tour
- Experienced and English-speaking tour guide
- Local assistent
- A mobile app with vouchers, travel information and tips
- Havana Oldtimer Tour
- Sancti Spíritus Cooking Worksh
- Trinidad Salsa Workshop
- Trinidad Valle de los Ingenios
- International flight
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa
- Private transfers between destinations (can be arranged at an additional amount)
- Save +US$ 26 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.