- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- On the south of the island you'll discover colonial Trinidad, where you can wander the cobblestone streets and listen to Cuban rhythms in the Casa de La Trova
- Discover the history of the Cuban Revolution. In Santa Clara you will visit the memorials dedicated to revolutionary hero, Ernesto Che Guevara
- A walking tour of Havana helps you to understand the difference between country and city life in Cuba
- Take in the colours and smells of the plants in Soroa, the valley known as the 'Rainbow of Cuba'
Cuba is one of the hottest travel destinations around and it is easy to see why. The country has a unique and colourful history that still dominates most aspects of Cuban life. Cuba is a Latin nation but it has a feel all of its own and on this short adventure, we experience many of these interesting facets. There's Havana, in all its faded glory, waiting to be explored. Few cities in the world can conjure up such emotions. Further on is the Vinales region, well known for its tobacco growing and cigar factories. On the south of the island is colonial Trinidad, where we can wander the cobblestone streets and listen to Cuban rhythms in the Casa de La Trova. Throughout our Cuban holiday we are able to trace the history of the Cuban Revolution and, in Santa Clara, its famed icon, Ernesto Che Guevara.
Soroa – Vinales
Bay of Pigs – Cienfuegos
Santa Clara – Havana
- Hotel Feature stay (3 nights), Comfortable Hotel (1 night), Premium Guesthouse (4 nights)
- 8 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Private vehicle
- Havana - American Vintage Car Tour (guide and transport included)
- Havana - Revolution Square
- Havana - Leader-led walking tour of Old Havana
- Soroa - Orchid Garden with Local Flora Expert (entrance fee and guide)
- Vinales - Leader-led orientation walk
- Leader-led Informal Spanish Lesson
- Vinales - Half-day Valley tour on foot including Tobacco Farmhouse
- Vinales - Salsa dance lesson (1 hour)
- Vinales - Farm-to-table dinner at an eco-friendly ranch
- Bay of Pigs - Coastal swim stop
- Cienfuegos - Leader-led orientation walk
- Cienfuegos - Palacio de Valle (entrance fee)
- Trinidad - Leader-led orientation walk
- Trinidad - Dinner at a local farmhouse
- Santa Clara - Che Guevara Mausoleum and Museum (entrance fee)
- Any international flights to/from Havana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Essential Cuba tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 88+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Cuba tour. You can cancel the tour up to 23 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 22 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 July 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 22 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Essential Cuba tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Cuba tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Hotels in Cuba are government-run, which means renovations are few and far between. As for the guesthouses (Casas) we use, they are much nicer than your average Cuban dwelling but keep in mind that each and every room is unique. That said, regardless of where you stay, power cuts and breaks in hot water are sometimes unavoidable, as in any developing country.
- Funds can be difficult to access in Cuba. Ideally bring multiple credit cards from several different banks just to be sure.
- Internet in Cuba can be scarce, unreliable and expensive. Treat this trip as a holiday from emails and social media.
- Cuba is different, and that's a big part of its allure. Things don't always go according to plan, and many things don't work the same way as back home. Patience and good humour will go a long way in this beautiful destination.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers