- City sightseeing
- Countryside and village visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Farm and plantation visits
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Havana with an experienced tour guide
- Discover the countryside of Soroa & Vinales
- Visit the bounty island of Cayo Levisa
- Stay in casa particulares & experience the local way of living
Stay in cosy, family-run casa particulares during this trip. Meet friendly owners and interact with them about Cuban culture and lifestyle. Traveling along with you will be experienced, friendly tour guides who will be glad to show you the best that Cuba has to offer. For more information, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Havana arrival
Day 2: Havana city sightseeing tour
Day 3: Soroa & Viñales
Day 4: Viñales
Day 5: Viñales – Cayo Levisa – Viñales
Day 6: Havana
Day 7: Hasta Pronto Cuba (Havana departure)
- Meals: 6 breakfasts and 1 lunch
- Private pick-up and drop-off services to and from Havana's airport.
- Private transfers between destinations
- Accommodation in casa particulares as per the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guides
- Havana oldtimer tour (city sightseeing) & walking tour
- A welcome drink in your casa in Viñales
- Cayo Levisa day tour
- Local assistance
- A mobile app with vouchers, travel information and tips
- Havana salsa workshop
- Havana Hemingway tour
- Viñales tabacco walking tour
- Viñales horseback riding
- Viñales bike tour
- Optional tours are not included in the tour price
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry and phone calls
- International flight
- Tourist visa
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.