Cuban Rhythms: Beachfronts & Havana Vibes
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-4611
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Mingle with the locals at homestays.
- Sample local rum and cigars.
- Connect to salsa culture on the dance floor.
- Explore colonial Havana's alleyways.
- Laze under the Caribbean sun.
For too many people, Cuba is nothing more than a beach resort. That’s crazy; the island practically buzzes with energy and you should do likewise — get moving. Journey through the culture-soaked streets of Trinidad and Old Havana for your fill of drinking and dancing. The music here pours out of open windows. Hit the beach and explore the outdoors, then connect with the locals in homestays and make friends for life as you hit the sites with other young people like yourself. Boring? Impossible!
Day 1: Havana
Day 2: Havana/Viñales
Day 3: Viñales
Day 4: Viñales/Playa Larga
Day 5: Playa Larga/Trinidad
Day 6: Trinidad
Day 7: Trinidad/Havana
Day 8: Havana
- Casas particulares (homestays) (7 nts).
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD200-260 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Proyecto Manacú Visit, Manaca Iznaga
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Havana Homestay, Havana
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Local Living Moment: Viñales Homestay, Viñales
- Your Hands-On Moment: Salsa Lesson, Trinidad
- Your Local Living Moment: Trinidad Homestay, Trinidad
- Arrival transfer
- Havana walking tour
- Bay of Pigs visit
- Che Guevara mausoleum and museum visit
- Orientation walks in Trinidad and Viñales
- Beach time in Trinidad and Bay of Pigs
- Informal Spanish lesson
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Havana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cuban Rhythms: Beachfronts & Havana Vibes tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cuban Rhythms: Beachfronts & Havana Vibes tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 August 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 August 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cuban Rhythms: Beachfronts & Havana Vibes tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cuban Rhythms: Beachfronts & Havana Vibes tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.