- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 16-95 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-7709
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Time to relax with swimming and mojitos
- Immerse yourself in the unique history and culture of Cuba
- Enjoy gentle cycling through lush tropical scenery
- Discover the Unesco-listed towns of Trinidad and Cienfuegos
- Cycling leaders trained to UK leadership standards (CTC bike tour leader award)
- Cuban Tourist Cards included for all UK residents
- Show more
Pedal through lush Cuban countryside, colourful colonial towns and quiet coastal roads, next to which the inviting waters of the Caribbean await. Cuba is the ideal destination for a cycling trip, with a refreshing mojito to reward your efforts at the end of the day! Out of the saddle, discover fascinating revolutionary history, visiting the Bay of Pigs and Che Guevara’s Mausoleum. The Unesco-listed towns of Cienfuegos and Trinidad are bursting with music and Cuban spirit, not forgetting enigmatic, charming Havana where this trip ends.
Day 1: Start Havana
Day 2: Havana cycle tour; to Playa Larga and the Bay of Pigs
Day 3: Coastal cycle ride; to Cienfuegos
Day 4: Ride from Cienfuegos to Cumanayagua; to El Nicho Waterfall
Day 5: Cycle to Rancho La Vega Farm; to Trinidad
Day 6: Cycle to Playa Ancón and back; salsa class
Day 7: To Havana via Santa Clara
Day 8: Sightseeing in Havana; transfer to the airport
- All accommodation
- Seven breakfasts, six lunches, four dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Free arrival and departure transfers on trip start and end date
- Tour leader throughout
- Local bike hire: click here to see more
- Tourist card visa for UK residents
- Travel insurance
- Single accommodation (available on request)
- Visas or vaccinations
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cuban Highlights Ride tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 January 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 January 2024, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cuban Highlights Ride tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cuban Highlights Ride tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.