- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Time to relax, swim and sample Cuba's famous mojitos
- Immerse yourself in Cuba's unique history and culture
- Cycle gently through stunning tropical scenery
- Full vehicle support throughout trip
Cycle through lush Cuban countryside, colourful colonial towns and alongside quiet coastal roads where the inviting waters of the Caribbean await. Cuba is the ideal destination for a cycling holiday, with a refreshing mojito to reward your efforts at the end of the day! Out of the saddle discover Cuba’s fascinating revolutionary history, visiting the Bay of Pigs and Che Guevara's Mausoleum. The UNESCO towns of Cienfuegos and Trinidad are bursting with music and Cuban spirit, not forgetting enigmatic, charming Havana where this trip ends.
Day 1: Start Havana.
Day 2: Havana cycle tour; to the Bay of Pigs.
Day 3: Coastal cycle ride; to Cienfuegos.
Day 4: Ride from Cienfuegos to Rancho La Vega farm; to the World Heritage Site of
Day 5: Cycle to Playa Ancon and back; salsa class.
Day 6: Cycle to Rio Seibabo; transfer to Hanabanilla.
Day 7: Cycle to Matagua; transfer to Che Guevara Mausoleum in Santa Clara; to
Day 8: Sightseeing in Old Havana; transfer to the airport.
- 4 nights Casas Particulares and 3 nights hotels , All accommodation
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 4 dinners
- 6 days cycling with full vehicle support
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Arrival & departure transfers (if booking incl. group flights)
- 90% tarmac roads, 10% unpaved tracks
- Tour leader throughout
- Local bike hire
- Tourist card visa for UK residents
- Any international flights to/from Havana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cuban Highlights Ride tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 79+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cuban Highlights Ride tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 225 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 06 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cuban Highlights Ride tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cuban Highlights Ride tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.