- Bicycle tour
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Time to relax, swim and sample Cuba's famous mojito's
- Immerse yourself in the unique Cuban history and culture
- Cycle gently through stunning tropical scenery
- Full vehicle support throughout trip
Cycle through lush Cuban countryside, colourful colonial towns and alongside quiet coastal roads where the inviting waters of the Caribbean await. Cuba is the ideal destination for a cycling holiday, with a refreshing mojito to reward your efforts at the end of the day! Out of the saddle discover Cuba’s fascinating revolutionary history, visiting the Bay of Pigs and Che Guevara's Mausoleum. The UNESCO towns of Cienfuegos and Trinidad are bursting with music and Cuban spirit, not forgetting enigmatic, charming Havana where this trip ends.
Day 1: Start Havana.
Day 2: Havana cycle tour; to Playa Larga and the Bay of Pigs.
Day 3: Coastal cycle ride; to Cienfuegos.
Day 4: Ride from Cienfuegos to Rancho La Vega farm; to the World Heritage Site of
Day 5: Cycle to Playa Ancon and back; salsa class.
Day 6: Cycle to Rio Seibabo; transfer to Hanabanilla.
Day 7: Cycle to Manicaragua; transfer to Che Guevara Mausoleum in Santa Clara; to
Day 8: Sightseeing in Old Havana; transfer to the airport.
- All accommodation All transport and listed activities
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 4 dinners
- Arrival & departure transfers (if booking incl. group flights)Local bike hire
- Tour leader throughout
- Tourist card visa for UK residents
- Any international flights to/from Havana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cuban Highlights Ride tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cuban Highlights Ride tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cuban Highlights Ride tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cuban Highlights Ride tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.