- duration 7 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Stay in casa particulares & experience the local way of living
- Explore Havana and enjoy its oldworld charm
- Travel to Trinidad, walk down the cobbled streets of its colonial section
- Relax in Varadero, a popular beach resort town
Drive to Varadero, a popular beach resort town where the sun, sand and the sea meet Cuban exuberance. Throughout this trip, you will be staying in casas particulares, the Cuban version of Bed and Breakfast. This will provide you with an opportunity to learn more about the Cuban people, their culture and way of life.
I strongly recommend this Cuban experience to anyone.”
Day 1: Havana
Day 2: Havana
Day 3: Trinidad
Day 4: Trinidad
Day 5: Varadero
Day 6: Varadero
Day 7: Havana
- 6x breakfast included
- Private pickup and drop off services to and from Havana's airport
- Accommodation as mentioned on the itinerary
- Bus tickets from Havana to Trinidad & Trinidad to Varadero
- Oldtimer tour in Havana
- Meet & Greet Havana
- City walking tour in Havana
- Bici tour in Trinidad
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Local assistent
- A mobile app with vouchers, travel information and tips
- Trinidad Salsa Workshop
- Trinidad Percussion Worshop
- Trinidad Beach Tour
- International flights
- Tourist visas
- Travel insurance
- Private transfers between destinations (can be arranged at an additional amount)
- Save +US$ 15 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.