- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the home of the world’s best tobacco in Vinales.
- Go swimming in the beautiful water of the Bay of Pigs.
- Learn about the history of the Cuban revolution at the Che Guevara museum and mausoleum.
- Hike to Fidel Castro's secret hideout in the Sierra Maestra mountains
There’s more to Cuba than sandy beaches and cigars. Beyond its beautiful coastlines and tobacco farms lies a place filled with more adventure than you can imagine. Dive into the ocean for incredible snorkelling, learn to whip up some of the finest mojitos from the local experts of Playa Larga, and find your rhythm as you salsa dance in the cradle of the Cuban Revolution. Whether you’re in it for the food or the fiestas, this 15-day venture will have all the ingredients needed to spice up your journey.
Day 1: Havana
Day 2: Havana/Viñales
Day 3: Viñales
Day 4: Viñales/Playa Larga
Day 5: Playa Larga/Remedios
Day 6: Remedios/Gibara
Day 7: Gibara/Baracoa
Day 8: Baracoa
Day 9: Baracoa/Santiago de Cuba
Day 10: Santiago de Cuba
Day 11: Santiago de Cuba/Sierra Maestra
Day 12: Sierra Maestra/Camagüey
Day 13: Camagüey/Trinidad
Day 14: Trinidad
Day 15: Trinidad/Havana
Day 16: Havana
- Hotels/casas particulares (homestays) (15 nts).
15 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD415-540 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, taxi, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Baracoa Community Experience, Baracoa
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Havana Homestay, Havana
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Foodie Moment: Mojito Demonstration, Playa Larga
- Your Hands-On Moment: Salsa Lesson, Trinidad
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Trinidad
- Arrival transfer
- Walking tour of Old Havana
- Cigar tour visit to a Vega in Viñales, with demonstrations
- Mojito making demonstration
- Snorkelling (Cueva de los Peces)
- Visits and entry to the Che monument and historical sites in Santa Clara
- Comandancia de la Plata hike
- Orientation walk in Camagüey
- Viñales, Trinidad and Cienfuegos orientation walks
- Free time Viñales, Baracoa, Santiago de Cuba, and Trinidad
- Informal Spanish lesson
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Havana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cuba: Salsa & Snorkelling tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cuba: Salsa & Snorkelling tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cuba: Salsa & Snorkelling tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cuba: Salsa & Snorkelling tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.