- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cycle around the city of Havana.
- Visit Las Terrazas Biosphere Reserve.
- Swim in the natural pools of the Rio San Juan.
- Bike along limestone pincushion hills in Viñales Valley.
Cycle, hike, snorkel, and kayak your way through Cuba's incredible natural landscapes on a 12-day tour that gets up close to Mother Nature. Ride along the stunning Viñales Valley, passing mogotes (large limestone pincushion hills) and tobacco farms, explore the vast cave network of Cueva de Santo Tomas, go underwater world in the crystal clear Bay of Pigs, and kayak to an 18th-century fortress in Cienfuegos Bay. With all the details taken care of, you can concentrate on soaking in the incredible sights around you.
Day 1: Havana
Day 2: Havana/Soroa
Day 3: Soroa/Viñales
Day 4: Viñales
Day 5: Viñales/Mil Cumbres
Day 6: Mil Cumbres
Day 7: Mil Cumbres/Playa Larga
Day 8: Playa Larga/Cienfuegos
Day 9: Cienfuegos/Trinidad
Day 10: Trinidad
Day 11: Trinidad/Havana
Day 12: Havana
- Casas particulares (homestays) (9 nts), Basic Mountain Lodge (2 nts)
11 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD280-365 for meals not included.
- Bike, kayak, hiking, private vehicle, bus, cycling support vehicle (optional).
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Local Living Moment: Havana Homestay, Havana
- Your Foodie Moment: Local Lunch in Sagua, Mil Cumbres
- Havana city cycling Tour, Las Terrazas Biosphere Reserve visit, Cueva de los Portales visit, Cueva de los Portales to Viñales cycling, free time to explore Viñales, Viñales Valley circular route cycling, Tobacco farm visit, Cueva de Santo Tomas exploration, Mil Cumbres hike, Bay of Pigs cycling, Bay of Pigs swimming and snorkelling, Kayaking excursion in Cienfuegos, Castillo de Jagua visit, Time to explore Trinidad, Topes de Collantes nature reserve hike, Che Guevara's Mausoleum visit, Free time in Havana, Arrival transfer, All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Havana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cuba Multisport: Bike, Kayak, and Hike tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 97 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 65 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 20 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cuba Multisport: Bike, Kayak, and Hike tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cuba Multisport: Bike, Kayak, and Hike tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.