- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Relax on the beautiful Caribbean beaches.
- Experience Cuban hospitality during a homestay.
- Visit a factory that produces worldfamous Cuban cigars.
- Sail on a catamaran through the beautiful turquoise waters of the Canarreos Archipelago.
Roaming over its green hills or sailing along its tiny, white-sanded islands, you’ll wonder what took you so long to see "the other Cuba." This unique combo adventure on land and water will take you places most people don’t know even exist. Meander through the lush, laid back communities of Cuba’s "Garden Province" and dive into local culture for a night at a unique homestay. Sail aboard a catamaran to tour (and lay on) the secluded beaches of the thinly populated Canarreos Archipelago islands. Experience life in the sun you’ve always hoped was real.
Day 1: Havana
Day 2: Havana/Soroa
Day 3: Soroa/Viñales
Day 4: Viñales
Day 5: Viñales/Havana
Day 6: Havana/Cienfuegos
Day 7: Cienfuegos/Canarreos Archipelago
Day 8: Canarreos Archipelago
Day 9: Canarreos Archipelago
Day 10: Canarreos Archipelago
Day 11: Canarreos Archipelago
Day 12: Canarreos Archipelago/Cienfuegos
Day 13: Cienfuegos/Havana
- Casas particulares (homestays) (5 nts), Catamaran (twin/double bed cabins with shared bathrooms) (7 nts).
11 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD270-355 for meals not included.
- Private van, 24m (82 ft) sailing catamaran.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Havana Homestay, Havana
- Arrival transfer
- Havana street art walk
- Las Terrazas biosphere reserve visit
- Tobacco farm visit (Pinar del Rio)
- Viñales orientation walk
- Walk through Old Havana with the CEO
- Revolution Square visit (Havana)
- Free time in Viñales
- Informal Spanish lesson Sailing aboard a catamaran through the islands of Canarreos Archipelago in southern Cuba (6 nts)
- Snorkelling, kayaking, and fishing equipment
- Bath and beach towels aboard the boat
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Havana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cuba Libre & Sailing tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cuba Libre & Sailing tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cuba Libre & Sailing tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cuba Libre & Sailing tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 16 years for this trip. Minimum age of 16 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.