- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience Cuban hospitality during a homestay.
- Visit a tobacco farm that produces worldfamous Cuban cigars.
- Discover Havana's street art
Wander among pincushion hills and colourful orchids on this tour through the "Garden Province" of Cuba. Find out what gives Cuban cigars their world-renowned reputation at a tobacco farm. Experience nature unfold in the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Las Terrazas. Soak up local culture in a homestay for an immersive experience that travellers rarely get to know. Let our knowledgeable CEO lead you off the beaten path and discover the cultural treasures of Cuba.
Day 1: Havana
Day 2: Havana/Soroa
Day 3: Soroa/Viñales
Day 4: Viñales
Day 5: Viñales/Havana
Day 6: Havana
- Casas particulares (homestays) (5 nts).
- 5 breakfasts
- Private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Havana Homestay, Havana
- Arrival transfer
- Havana street art walk
- Las Terrazas Biosphere Reserve visit
- Tobacco farm visit
- Viñales orientation walk
- Walk through Old Havana with the CEO
- Revolution Square visit (Havana)
- Free time in Viñales
- Informal Spanish lesson
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Havana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cuba Libre tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 36 today.
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cuba Libre tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Cuba Libre tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cuba Libre tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.