- Sightseeing tour
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Havana in classic vintage car
- Learn more about the Cuban people by staying in casa particulars
- Discover vibrant Havana with a local guide
- Local tips for hidden gems and other recommendations.
You will stay in cosy family run Casas Particulares. It is a great opportunity to get to know the daily life of the Cuban People. The owners of the casas love to share their tips for hidden gems and other recommendations. Can you imagine having lunch in unique spots and zipping on your cocktail in a local bar.
I strongly recommend this Cuban experience to anyone.”
Day 1: Havana
Day 2: Havana
Day 3: Havana
Day 4: Havana
Day 5: Last day Havana
- 4x breakfast
- Private pick-up and drop-off services from/to the airport.
- Accommodation as mentioned on the itinerary
- Bus tickets to all destinations
- Havana Oldtimer tour
- Havana Meet & Greet
- Havana city walking tour
- Local assistent
- A mobile app with vouchers, travel information and tips
- Havana Salsa workshop
- Havana Hemingway tour
- Viñales day tour
- Varadero day tour
- Optional tours are not included in the tour price
- International flight
- Tourist visa
- Private transfers between destinations (can be arranged at an additional amount)
- Travel insurance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.