- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-4610
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Cruise through Havana in a vintage automobile.
- Watch local experts make the famous Cuban cigar.
- Explore the fascinating culture and history of Cuba.
- Stay at local homestays for an authentic Cuban experience
Explore a side of Cuba that few rarely get to experience on this nine-day adventure. Cruise Havana’s history-infused streets in a classic car and stroll along Trinidad’s cobblestone avenues to the rhythms of music floating from open windows. Tour a tobacco plantation for a taste of iconic Cuban culture and luxuriate in the view of the island’s rolling western hills. Travel by private air-conditioned vehicle is well-paced, so you're refreshed and ready to explore the island’s vibrant culture and tropical breezes.
Day 1: Havana
Day 2: Havana
Day 3: Viñales
Day 4: Viñales
Day 5: Viñales/Cienfuegos
Day 6: Cienfuegos/Trinidad
Day 7: Trinidad
Day 8: Trinidad/Havana
Day 9: Havana
- Casas particulares (homestays) (8 nts).
8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD285-370 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, vintage automobiles, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Proyecto Manacú Visit, Manaca Iznaga Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group Your Local Living Moment: Havana Homestay, Havana. Arrival transfer. Walking tour of Old Havana. Havana City tour in vintage automobiles. Revolution Square visit (Havana). Cigar tour in Pinar del Río with demonstrations. Viñales and Trinidad orientation walks. Giron Museum visit (Bay of Pigs). Visits and entry to the Che monument and historical sites in Santa Clara. Guided tour of Santa Clara. Free time in Havana and Viñales. Informal Spanish lesson. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your G for Good Moment: Proyecto Manacú Visit, Manaca Iznaga
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Havana Homestay, Havana
- Arrival transfer
- Walking tour of Old Havana
- Havana City tour in vintage automobiles
- Revolution Square visit (Havana)
- Cigar tour in Pinar del Río with demonstrations
- Viñales and Trinidad orientation walks
- Giron Museum visit (Bay of Pigs)
- Visits and entry to the Che monument and historical sites in Santa Clara
- Guided tour of Santa Clara
- Free time in Havana and Viñales
- Informal Spanish lesson
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Havana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cuba Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 68 today.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cuba Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 November 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cuba Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cuba Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.