- duration 20 days
- tour type Small group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1-79 yrs
- max group size 14
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-41565
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Spanish
- Starts/Ends Havana, Cuba
- Explore comprehensive Cuba, from Trinidad to Camaguey to Hoguin to Havava and more
- Stop at the Che Guevara Museum and Mausoleum
- Visit local community art projects Callejon de Hammel and Fusterlandia
- Explore the rich culture, architecture, history and local life
The trip takes you to many of Cuba's natural and historic highlights, but the real emphasis of the tour is on contact with the Cuban people and their culture. Learn more about the country's fascinating history and modern-day lifestyles. Visit local community art projects, farms, and gorgeous landscapes.
We also give you plenty of time to do your own adventuring in Cuba, although your local tour guide is available every day to recommend places to explore and to help you arrange excursions and day trips.
Day 1: Havana Arrival Day
Day 2: Cienfuegos via Bay of Pigs
Day 3: Camaguey via Santa Clara
Day 4: Holguin
Day 5: Baracoa
Day 6: Baracoa
Day 7: Santiago de Cuba
Day 8: Santiago de Cuba
Day 9: Bayamo via Sanctuary of El Cobre
Day 10: Trinidad
Day 11: Trinidad
Day 12: Tinidad
Day 13: Havana
Day 14: Havana
Day 15: Havana
Day 16: Soroa via Jaimanitas & Las Terrazas
Day 17: Vinales
Day 18: Vinales
Day 19: Havana
Day 20: Depart Havana
- 19 Breakfasts 1 Lunch 1 Dinner
- Guesthouses - air-conditioned rooms with ensuite bathroom. Twinshare.
- Private air-conditioned land transport - mini-bus or taxi (depending on group size)
- Airport arrival transfer
- Local Cuban tour guide throughout
- Activities & tours as outlined in the itinerary
- International Flights
- Visa and passport fees
- Insurance (travel medical insurance is required)
- Meals (except for breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner)
- Optional activities / day-tours / excursions
- Airport departure transfer
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAfter confirming your tour booking with us, we will send you a set of maps for each city you will visit in Cuba. This is like a mini guidebook that we update every year, so it is usually more uptodate than a typical guidebook. We do recommend the guidebooks for Cuba however, especially for the background historical and cultural information sections.