- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Havana Experience the faded colonial splendour and vibrancy of Cuba's capital
- Vinales Valley Admire the spectacular scenery and steep limestone 'mogotes' rising from the valley floor. Learn how Cuba's famous cigars are made
- Trinidad Enjoy the laidback atmosphere of this colonial town. Dance at Casa de la Musica or sip a rum cocktail under the stars
- Comandancia de la Plata Trek through the jungle to Fidel's 1950's rebel headquarters
Based in premium hotels, this trip is an excellent opportunity to visit Cuba in style. Discover Fidel Castro's revolutionary headquarters, visit the infamous Bay of Pigs and sip rum cocktails under the stars. Two nights in Trinidad's characterful 'casas particulares', or homestays, offer a deeper experience of Cuban life. Havana - Experience the faded colonial splendour of Cuba's capital, from the historic Hotel Nacional Comandancia de la Plata - Hike through the jungle to Fidel's 1950's rebel headquarters Relaxation - Enjoy the white-sand beaches of Cayo Ensenachos.
Day 1 : Join trip in Havana
Day 2 : Tour of Havana's highlights, free afternoon
Day 3 : Full day trip to the picturesque Vinales countryside
Day 4 : Travel to Trinidad via the Bay of Pigs Museum
Day 5 : Explore Trinidad; optional excursion to Playa Ancon
Day 6 : Stop in Camaguey en route to Bayamo
Day 7 : Visit La Comandancia de la Plata, drive to Santiago
Day 8 : See the sights of Santiago de Cuba, free afternoon
Day 9 : Drive to Sancti Spiritus, free time to explore
Day 10 : Head to Cayo Ensenachos on the Sabana archipelago
Day 11 : Free in Cayo Ensenachos to relax on the beach
Day 12 : In Cayo Ensenachos, optional water based activities
Day 13 : Return to Havana via Santa Clara
Day 14 : To Las Terrazas; walks and birdwatching
Day 15 : Trip ends Havana
- 14 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Hotel Nacional (5 nights)
- Casa Particulares - Trinidad (2 nights)
- Royalton Hotel (1 night)
- Melia Santiago (2 nights)
- Hotel Del Rijo (1 night)
- Iberostar Ensenachos (3 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Havana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Cuba tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 98+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Cuba tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Cuba tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Cuba tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.