- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 hours
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 6+ yrs
- Take a step back in time with a trip in a classic 1950s American convertible
- Experience the iconic juxtaposition of historic American cars in Havana
- Ride through the streets of Havana, checking out mustsee sights along the way
- Finish in style with a drink at the famous Hotel Nacional
Classic cars and cool cocktails sum up Cuba so well that we've married them together on this Havana tour straight from the mid-century. Cruise at low altitude through the faded elegance of Havana's grand, old suburbs, then stop for a sundowner at the swinging Hotel Nacional.
Some of the most iconic things in Havana are the classic cars. Here’s your chance to experience that local legend and get to see Havana in style. On this classic car tour in Havana, you’ll ride in - you guessed it - a classic 1950's American convertible.
Head out through the streets of Havana, cruising your way through the suburbs of Centro Habana, Miramar, and Vedado, passing by points of interest such as the Malecon, the glamorous 5th Avenue in Miramar, the American "Special Interests" building, the Anti-Imperialist Square, Colon Cemetery, and the Revolution Square. We’ll also visit the mysterious and hidden Havana forest.
And if you weren’t feeling classy enough after 90 minutes cruising in a ‘50’s classic,’ this Havana tour ends on a high note – with a visit to the famous Salon de los Grandes bar, a visit to the fortification (built to guard Havana during the missile crisis), and finally a walk through the garden terrace of the iconic Hotel Nacional. We'll finish in the hotel's beautiful bar, where we’ll enjoy a Cuban cocktail and make a toast to an afternoon well-spent.
- One cocktail/drink at Hotel Nacional.
- Car hire and driver
- Local English speaking guide
- Transportation to and from meeting points
- food and drinks not specified above
- tips / gratuities for the guide.
- Bookmundi is partner with Urban Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Full payment of 55 USD is required to confirm this tour.Travel Insurance
Classic American Car Tour of Havana tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic American Car Tour of Havana tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical InformationMeeting start point : La Gargola Guesthouse, 82 Calle Cuba, first floor (between Cuarteles and Chacon streets) Meeting end point : Hotel Nacional, Calle 21 y O, Vedado, Havana.