- A combination of cool vintage cars and cocktails through the streets of Havana
- A walk through the classic Nacional Hotel at sunset
- Visit some of the most iconic site of Havana in this legendary tour.
Head out through the streets of Havana, cruising your way through the suburbs of Centro Habana, Miramar, and Vedado, passing by points of interest such as the Malecon, the glamorous 5th Avenue in Miramar, the American "Special Interests" building, the Anti-Imperialist Square, Colon Cemetery, and the Revolution Square.
And if you weren’t feeling classy enough, this Havana tour ends on a high note – with a walk through the garden terrace of the Hotel Nacional and a cocktail overlooking the Malecon at sunset. It’s a truly iconic experience.
- Local english speaking guide
- Car hire and driver
- One cocktail/drink at hotel nacional.
- Transportation to and from meeting points
- Food and drinks not specified above
- Tips / gratuities for the guide.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.