- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Havana Experience the classic cars and infectious music that fill the streets of Cuba's capital
- Casas Particulares Stay in small, locallyowned houses and apartments throughout your trip
- Vinales Valley Admire the bizarre, steepwalled limestone 'mogotes' rising from the valley floor
- Trinidad Lose yourself in the colourful streets of this colonial town. Dance at the Casa de la Musica or sip a rum cocktail under the stars
A superb introduction to this fascinating island nation. Explore the twisting alleyways of Trinidad, visit the resting place of Che Guevara, watch classic cars pass by Havana's stunning colonial buildings and dance the night away to live salsa bands Havana - Experience the classic cars and infectious music that fill the streets Casas Particulares - Stay in private homestays throughout your trip, and get a deeper experience of local life Vinales - Admire the bizarre, steep-walled limestone 'mogotes' rising from the valley floor
Day 1 : Join trip in Havana
Day 2 : Tour of Havana's highlights, free afternoon
Day 3 : Full day trip to the picturesque Vinales countryside
Day 4 : Drive to Trinidad via the Bay of Pigs Museum
Day 5 : In Trinidad; tour of this pretty colonial town
Day 6 : Free day; optional trip to the Topes rainforest or boat trip to Cayo Blanco
Day 7 : Return to Havana via Santa Clara
Day 8 : Transfer to Playa Jibacoa; afternoon on the beach
Day 9 : Free day on the beach
Day 10 : Morning on the beach, transfer to Havana airport
- 9 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Casa Particulares - Havana (4 nights)
- Casa Particulares - Trinidad (3 nights)
- Memories Jibacoa (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Havana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Western Cuba + Beach Extension tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Western Cuba + Beach Extension tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Western Cuba + Beach Extension tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Western Cuba + Beach Extension tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.